Experience a one-of-a-kind, customized program to equip young Jewish philanthropists with the leadership skills, philanthropic tools, and network they need to deepen their impact on Jewish life.
We are now accepting applications for the next cohort of the Slingshot Fellowship!
This program is for:
- Young philanthropists between 23 and 39 years of age
- Funders ready to explore philanthropic identity
- Leaders who relate to philanthropy as an expression of Jewish values
- Donors who dedicate resources, time, money, and networks to help solve a problem in the world
The Fellowship runs from April 2023 through September 2024. For more information on the program, tuition, and important dates click here.
To apply click here.
What We Offer
The Slingshot Fellowship is an 18-month program that includes three retreats with other young Jewish philanthropists and monthly webinars with top professionals. Fellows will develop technical philanthropic skills and build relationships with influential leaders in philanthropy, the Jewish community, and beyond.
To learn more about what the Fellowship entails and how it will take shape this year, click here.
What Participants Gain
- A customized leadership assessment for young philanthropists to better understand their strengths, interests, and areas for growth
- Knowledge of the roles, responsibilities, and influence young philanthropists have in the Jewish community
- Relationships with senior leaders and/or foundation professionals in the Jewish community
The uniqueness of this program is that it is highly customized while taking place within a support system of peers.
We'll send updates when the application to participate is open.